As an Admin Assistant you have the core task of supporting the HR Manager in the management and maintenance of our Organisational Learning and Development.
Your primary duty is to work closely with the HR Manager to ensure all staff receive the opportunity and support to develop their roles in order to meet their full potential.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Administration
- Educated to GCSE level (grades A-C) to include Mathematics and English language (or equivalent)
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using a variety of computer software, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Publisher
- Able to demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- To work on own initiative
- To make your own decisions and work under pressure
- To be resilient and compassionate in a challenging environment
- To work within the ethos, culture and values of MACS
Please see attached Job Description for Desirable Criterion and Person Specification.
Hours of Employment
21 Hours per week
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015 and we have attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Silver Award!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer