As Finance Officer you will support the Finance Team in the management and maintenance of our Organisational Finance and take responsibility for accurate recording and reporting of the charity’s finance functions, and to support management and staff in dealing with finance issues.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 1 years’ experience in an Finance Environment AND
- A Financial Qualification
- 3 years’ experience in an Finance Environment
- Experience of purchase ledger and sales ledger work
- Knowledge of financial accounting software packages in particular Sage Payroll and Sage 50 Accounts
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in the Voluntary sector
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer