As a Finance Officer it is your role to support the Finance Manager in the management and maintenance of our Organisational Finance and to take responsibility for accurate recording and reporting of the charity’s finance functions, and to support management and staff in dealing with finance issues.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Finance Environment
- A Financial Qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a Finance Environment
- Experience of purchase ledger and sales ledger work
- Knowledge of financial accounting software packages in particular Sage Payroll and Sage 50 Accounts
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and integrity
Hours of Employment
35 hours per week
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015 and we have attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Silver Award!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer