MACS Floating Support services provide a range of interventions to assist young people aged 16 – 25 to access/maintain accommodation in the community.
NOTE: These posts are Occasional Shifts.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 2 years’ experience of working with people with a housing need.
- Degree in Social Work, Youth and Community Work or similar AND
- 6 months experience of working with young
- Experience of safety and support planning.
- A full current driving license and access to a car is required so as to be able to meet the requirements of the post in full.
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer