We are expanding MACS Floating Support Services to include:
- Full Time, Permanent in Belfast
- Full Time, Fixed Term until Aug 2020 in Lisburn
- Job Share, Permanent in Lisburn
- Full Time, Fixed Term until July 2020 in Downpatrick
- Part Time (21 hour), Fixed Term until Aug 2020 in Downpatrick
- Full Time, Permanent in Newry
- Part Time (30 hour), Permanent in Newry
MACS Floating Support services provide a range of interventions to assist young people aged 16 – 25 to access/maintain accommodation in the community.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 2 years’ experience of working with people with housing support needs.
- Degree in social work, youth and community work or similar AND
- 1 years’ experience of working with young people.
- Experience of supporting people to access and maintain appropriate benefits or income.
- Experience of safety and support planning.
- Ability to practice in line with MACS ethos and values.
- A full current driving license and access to a car is required so as to be able to meet the requirements of the post in full.
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer