The role of an Integrated Worker is to provide a range of interventions to assist Young People aged 16-25 to access and/or maintain their own accommodation. The worker will work across both Floating Support and Housing Services to support on average 15 young people in the community and provide support to young people in our housing service as and when required.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 1 years’ experience of working with young people
- Degree in Social Work, Youth and Community Work or similar
- 6 months experience of working with young people
- Experience of assessing risk and safety planning in order to keep young people safe
- Experience of assessing need and support planning for young people
- A full current driving license and access to a car is required so as to be able to meet the requirements of the post in full
- Experience of working in supported housing or similar environment
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer