MACS Muddy Paws is our newest venture – a social enterprise created by young people. It will provide an alternative, supportive environment for young people to learn a variety of personal and professional skills, gain volunteering experience and enhance their participation.
MACS Muddy Paws offer a fun-filled 3-hour package for your dog/s which includes;
- A 45-minute walk (to keep them healthy)
- A bath and brush pamper session (to clean muddy paws)
- A dedicated play session (to help them relax and have fun)
Our trained volunteers will ensure that every dog leaves clean, tired and happy!!
Want to get involved?
You can help us in the following ways;
- Walk and play sessions with dogs
- Help with brushing and bathing
- Front of house support
- Spend time with animals and passionate young people
Deadline for applications is 30 January 2019
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer