As Office Administrator you will be part of the HR and Administration team and have responsibility for all administrative and support functions of MACS.
This means taking responsibility for co-coordinating administrative activities to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. It is essential you have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and an excellent working knowledge of ICT Systems.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Administration
- Educated to GCSE level (grades A-C) to include Mathematics and English language (or equivalent)
- Computer literate with experience of using a variety of software, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Publisher
- Able to demonstrate excellent written skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate organisational skills and to work under pressure in a busy office environment
- 3 year’s full time experience of Administration
- Experience of working in the Voluntary sector
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer