As Administrator you will be part of the HR and Administration team and have responsibility for the management of all administrative and support functions of MACS.
This means taking responsibility for organising and co-coordinating administrative activities to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. It is essential you have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and an excellent working knowledge of ICT Systems.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Administration
- Educated to GCSE level (grades A-C) to include Mathematics and English language (or equivalent)
- Computer literate with experience of using a variety of software, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Publisher
- Able to demonstrate excellent written skills
- Excellent IT Skills with experience of maintaining and managing ICT equipment, facilities and systems
- To work on own initiative and as part of a team
- To make your own decisions and work under pressure
- To be resilient and compassionate in a challenging environment
- To work within the ethos, culture and values of MACS
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015 and we have attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Silver Award!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer