To develop a shared tenancy model and a tenancy ready programme for young people aged 16-25.
Working in partnership with young people and statutory and voluntary agencies you will develop effective processes, establish a steering group, identify properties, and support young people to maintain their own accommodation through the design and delivery of a tenancy ready programme.
NOTE: Interviews for this position will be held on Monday 30th December 2019.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 1 years’ experience of working with young people aged 16-25 with a housing need
- Degree in Social Work, Youth and Community Work or similar
- Experience in the design and development of projects
- Experience of inter-agency working
- A full current driving license and access to a car is required so as to be able to meet the requirements of the post in full
- Previous experience of managing shared housing in the community
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer