MACS Supported Housing Services (Move in to Move On) provides supported housing for young people who are homeless or leaving care to make the transition to interdependent living and their own tenancy.
NOTE: These roles are predominantly Waking Night shifts.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 6 Months’ experience (paid or voluntary) of supporting people in a caring role as an employee, volunteer or carer.
- Understanding and knowledge of homelessness, mental health and substance use.
- Ability to practice in line with MACS ethos and values.
- A full current driving license and access to a car is required so as to be able to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Experience of working in a supported housing or residential environment
- A health and social care qualification or third level education
Hours of Employment
Full Time – 36 hours. Shifts include Waking Nights, Weekends, Bank Holidays and occasional Day Shifts. Typical Working Pattern is subject to change.
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017 and have also attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing and Gold Awards as well as Irish News Workplace Wellbeing Award winners 2017!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer