MACS Singers Want YOU!
Could you train, rehearse and direct the MACS Singers to perform at local events?
MACS Supporting Children and Young People is a local charity in Belfast. We are looking for a Volunteer Choir Director to lead an established small group of singers to raise funds and the profile of our organisation through singing!
MACS singers are a voluntary, casual choir who love to see new members come through the doors. They encourage and seek new opportunities to grow, learn new music and perform.
We are searching for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a passion for a wide variety of music and a willingness to try new things and challenge yourself!
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Ability to lead the group of young people and volunteers in MACS Singers
- Previous experience of running or being involved in a small choir or singing group
- Competent in the use of keyboard or piano and reading sheet music
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise internal/external individuals involved with MACS
- DESIRABLE: Experience of teaching music in either a formal or informal setting
Why work for MACS?
- At MACS we value staff work-life balance. We offer many flexible working options, family-friendly work arrangements.
- We offer competitive salaries and higher than average pension contributions.
- We are Employers for Childcare Family Friendly winners 2015, 2016 and 2017. We have attained Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Silver Awards and are also Irish News Workplace Wellbeing 2017 Award winners!
These are just some of the many benefits of working for MACS. Find out more reasons to join the team.
MACS Supporting Children & Young People is an Equal Opportunities Employer