2019 has arrived and what better way to start the year than to volunteer with MACS! You will support our young people in a mentoring role and help them get to where they want to be.
We provide an in-depth preparation training programme which will equip you for your role as a MACS mentor. This takes place in our Belfast or Lisburn office.
The first two training weekends* for 2019 are:
- 26th January, 9.30am – 4pm & 27th January, 9.30am – 1pm
- 23rd March, 9.30am – 4pm & 24th March, 9.30am – 1pm
(*volunteers only need to attend one weekend)
How we support you
- Weekly phone support during your match with a young person
- £30 per month budget to spend during your match
- Out of pocket expenses
- Quarterly group support nights
- Monthly one-to-one supervision
- Out of hours support when out with your young person
- Commitment to further training and development
- Two-day training programme to prepare you for your role
- Rewards and recognition