Can you spare a few hours a week to help a young person who hasn’t had a fair deal achieve their dreams?
Having a positive role model can make a big difference in a young person’s life.♥️
You will support our young people in a mentoring role and help them get to where they want to be.
No experience needed, just a passion for supporting young people!
We provide a free 1.5 day in-depth training programme.
The next training dates are:
Thursday 13 May @9.30am – 4.30pm (Skainos Centre, Belfast ) and
22 May @10am – 1pm (online via Zoom)
Other dates will be available later in the year too.
* Training will be in a large room with social distancing measures applied,
How we support you
- Weekly phone support during your match with a young person
- £30 per month budget to spend during your match
- Out of pocket expenses
- Quarterly group support nights
- Monthly one-to-one supervision
- Out of hours support when out with your young person
- Commitment to further training and development
- One day in-depth training programme to prepare you for your role
- Rewards and recognition