Signing off now for the holidays folks. Hope you all have a happy & peaceful Christmas!
Thank you for all your support throughout the year. If you are a young person who needs immediate help please contact one of the agencies below.
Out of hours help for young people
If you are homeless, or threatened with homelessness, contact NIHE as soon as possible.
- During Office Hours: call 03448 920 900
- Out of Hours service (Mon-Fri after 5.00pm and weekends) call 03448 920 908
- Out of Hours service for Customers with Hearing Difficulties: If you have hearing difficulties you can communicate using the Next Generation Text service on: 18001 03448 920 908
03448 920 900 (Out of hours: mon- fri after 5pm and weekends – 03448 920 908)
The Regional Emergency Social Work Service (RESWS) covers all of Northern Ireland. It provides social workers at the following times:
- between 5pm and 9am, Monday to Friday
- weekends (24 hours)
- public and bank holidays (24 hours)
Please note this is an emergency service that should only be used when you need a social worker urgently.
General Advice / Homelessness / Housing Mental / Health Money / Debt
Supports individuals and families across NI who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. They will tell you if there are any available beds in hostels within Simon Community. Home Team 0344 892 0900
0800 171 2222 (24 hours)
Lifeline is the Northern Ireland crisis response helpline service for people who are experiencing distress or despair. No matter what your age or where you live in Northern Ireland, if you are or someone you know is in distress or despair, Lifeline is here to help.
0808 808 8000 (24 hours / freephone)
Depression / General Advice / Mental Health / Suicide
Visit our website for more organisations that can help young people https://www.macsni.org/resources/get-help