This year we have decided to keep the word count down & make this report more visual. So in the spirit of word economy here goes.
Stand out highlights of the year
- Completed year 1 plan of Participate Now, 4 year strategy, aimed at involving young people in the day to day operations & direction of MACS.
- 2 young people completed a full year at Board of Director level.
- Big Lottery have funded 4 new amazing trainee posts for young people leaving care.
- Secured £920,000 which means we have increased our staffing & income by 13.5%.
- Maintained Supporting People accreditation for another 3 years.
- Maintained Investors In People Award for another 3 years.
- Achieved Investors In People Health & Wellbeing Award for staff.
- Worked with over 304 young people.
- Celebrated a fantastic Oscar night acknowledging young people’s achievements.
- Introduced a recognition & praise ceremony for staff.
- Celebrated 21 years event in the Lyric theatre, hosted & supported by young people.
Download the full report to read more.Annual Report 2011–2012