MACS was established in 1990 to provide a range of services for young people. Since then, we have succeeded in developing an approach which is effective and sustainable.
The values and ethos of our organisation, particularly our approach to participation, are at the centre of this success.
We work with children and young people (aged 6 –25) who haven’t had a fair deal. They may be experiencing homelessness, substance abuse, self-harm, mental health issues, leaving care or they are generally at risk.
Our core services are
- Supported Housing
- Floating Support
- Wellbeing Support
- Therapeutic Community for Children
Make Life Great for Children & Young People
To empower children and young people who haven’t had a fair deal – to have a home, strengthen their mental health and be part of a community
We need each other to make life work.
- We make our own choices
- We are loving and compassionate
- We take risks
- We make mistakes and learn
- We never give up
- Getting children and young people where they want to be
- Led by children & young people
- Driving excellence, innovation and change through leadership
- Protect a culture of compassion, inclusion and respect