It’s National Work Life Week and a great opportunity to highlight our award winning flexible working policies and practices!
Be Fabulously Flexible…
- Flexible Working (can be requested from day 1 of appointment) – Compressed Hours, Reduced Hours, Job Share, Part Time and Term Time.
- Staff Autonomy – no signing off TOIL – we trust our staff manage their own working week.
- Work away from the office – sunny days – work in the park or a coffee shop.
- All staff have the opportunity to work from home using remote working software.
- Bring your child/dog to work – unexpected events don’t prevent you from doing your job.
- Monthly staff supervisions held away from the office when suits (park, coffee shop)
Time when you need it
- Attractive maternity package – 3 years’ service- 6 months full pay.
- 2 weeks Paternity at full pay.
- Shared Parental Leave.
- Partners can avail of paid time off to attend anti-natal appointments.
- Paid time off to attend fertility sessions/appointments.
- 5 paid Carers leave days.
- Parents can get paid time off to attend children/elderly dependants to doctors/hospital appointments.
Have a Family Focus!
- 5 paid Compassionate Leave days.
- Special Leave – Paid time off for staff due to exceptional circumstances.
- Sick pay package (maximum being 6 months full pay after 6 years’ service).
- We offer ALL staff 41 days annual leave (pro rata Inc. stat days) from point of employment.
All of the Festive Fun!!
- Paid ½ day off for Christmas shopping.
- Annual Family Christmas Morning – bring kids and family members for Santa/bouncy castle and festive food.
- Friday means beat the traffic and finish at 4pm!