We work with children and young people (aged 16 –25) who haven’t had a fair deal. They may be experiencing homelessness, substance abuse, self-harm, mental health issues, leaving care or they are generally at risk.
Our core services are
Strategic Plan for 2020 – 2024
Make Life Great for Children & Young People
To empower children and young people who haven’t had a fair deal – to have a home, strengthen their mental health and be part of a community
We need each other to make life work.
- We make our own choices
- We are loving and compassionate
- We take risks
- We make mistakes and learn
- We never give up
- Getting children and young people where they want to be
- Led by children & young people
- Driving excellence, innovation and change through leadership
- Protect a culture of compassion, inclusion and respect