MACS Muddy Paws is a social enterprise created by young people.
At Muddy Paws you will learn practical skills working with dogs but get so much more – we do lots of other activities to help you meet other people, have fun and will help you build your confidence, build you CV and get you qualifications.
Volunteer Role & Responsibilities
- Reception Duties (i.e. taking bookings and dealing with customer queries).
- Handling cash and recording payments.
- Participate in daily cleaning schedule – to keep our Muddy Paws space spotless!
- Dog walk, grooming and doggy play time.
- Complete training programme.
- Passion for working with animals and young people
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, young people and the public
- Willingness to try new things and challenge yourself
- Work within the ethos, values and culture of MACS
- Work within the ethos and values of Muddy Paws Social Enterprise